25 more photos added July 12.
Jewelry, knife and watch list plus 5 photos added July 9 (see below).
30 more photos added July 5.
5 more photos added July 2.
24 more photos and more description text added June 28.
The property is not for auction
The property is for sale through Christine Hauser & Co.
For details please contact her by email firstname.lastname@example.org
or phone 541-740-8990
Photos of 70 year estate (see below) before we begin setup.
(It's going to take awhile.)
Treasures hidden behind and under stuff for years.
Outbuildings haven't been disturbed for years.
Original house still has stuff in it even though it's collapsing.
Garage collapsed many years ago and might have treasures buried under what is left of it.
Barn/shop is full, Radio room full, Machine shed even fuller.
Dynamotor Unit, Navy Dept - Bureau of ships
Vtg Bikes, (some skip-tooth),and parts, fenders, rims, spring seats.
Jars and jars and jars of hardware and parts
Aluminum C-Mas tree color wheel.
Typewriters w/glass keys
New wiring IOB
Possum belly kitchen cabinet.
Model T Front axle w/hubs, steering wheels, windshield, block crank cam & oil pan, Plus carbs.
Berkley pumps clock sign.
Large copper lid, (still?).Old car parts; lights, gages, carbs, fuel pumps, horns (including aoogah), Hub caps, etc.
pile of brass/copper scrap.
Pile of aluminum scrap.
BIG pile of mixed scrap, (and getting bigger).
Cast iron corner sink
Cross-cut saws w/handles.
LUMBER, all under cover for years.
Victor torch set.
2-man gas chainsaw
And still more to come!
Wooden crate boxw/automotive style flat glass in it.
John Deere sickle mower, Hay rake w/steel wheels, Plows, etc.
Tons of scrap metal, brass/copper, & Stainless steel.
NOS Picture tubes.
Old one-lung engines.
Lots of BIG electric motors, Boat, Boat motor.
Vintage picket fence boards, Forge blower
Vintage oak phones, old radios, etc.
Plus everything in the Mobile home.
More info and photos to follow.
Jewelry, Knife, and Watch list:
1. Large bag of costume jewelry and misc. Items.
2. Large bag of watch parts.
3. Bag containing approximately 23 pocket knives.
4. Large bag of costume jewelry.
5. Scouting, fraternal, and military items.
6. Approximately 54 grams silver-appearing items. Some marked sterling.
7. Straight knife marked USN in sheath.
8. Two large Elgin pocket watches. Both appear to run. Choice.
9. Four OLD TIMER pocket knives. Choice.
10. Four Westclox pocket watches. Three appear to run.
11. Approx. 3.8 grams 14K gold.
12. Pierce bicycle tag Buffalo NY
13. Henry Sears and Son Prussia pocket knife
14. Elgin pocket watch. Appears to run. No crystal.
15. Frontier pocket knife.
16. Camillus New York pocket knife.
17. Two Robeson pocket knives.
18. Illinois pocket watch. Appears to work.
19. 1973 Raiders class ring by Josten's 10K gold. Approx. 4 grams.
20. Massey Ferguson pocket knife, Camping World utility pocket knife, Pacific "Handy Cutter", Beckman Supplies pocket knife, Standard Steel Warehouse pocket knife, and Oregon Trail Council pocket knife
21. Klein Tools pocket knife and Titus pocket knife.
22. Two pocket watch fobs and Hunter case.
23. 17 wrist watches, some tank style.
24. Antler handle knife with sheath.
25. Mickey Mouse watch.
26. Bag containing: Multi-Tool, travel clock, Pinnacle tin, two pocket knives, measuring tape, New Haven pocket watch, pocket watch screwdriver, and digital pocket watch.
27. 14K gold ring with clear stone, approx. 4.4 grams total weight.